Guidelines for Reserving the Fellowship Hall
OOTHCALOOGA BAPTIST CHURCH
The church fellowship hall is available to church members and non church
members for family type events. There is to be NO alcohol on church grounds or in the church.
There is no fee for church members to use the fellowship hall. However, if additional cleaning is required, the church member may be asked to pay that fee. Non church members are asked for a donation of $50.00. This is to
cover utilities and maintenance.
Anyone wishing to use the fellowship hall for events, including church related events, must check the availability with Tonna Dutton at 770-655-5053, or email at email@example.com
THE FELLOWSHIP HALL MUST BE LEFT CLEAN!!!!!!!
1) FELLOWSHIP HALL MUST BE LEFT WITH TABLES AND CHAIRS SET UP IN THE SAME POSITION THAT THEY WERE FOUND. TABLES MUST BE CLEANED. CHAIRS MUST BE CLEAN.
2) SWEEP FLOORS
3) MOP FLOORS IF NEEDED
4) WASH ALL DISHES AND REPLACE
5) WIPE ALL COUNTERS AND TABLES
6) CARRY OUT ALL TRASH, INCLUDING NURSERY TRASH
(THERE ARE TRASH CANS AT THE SIDE OF THE
7) NO FOOD IS TO BE TAKEN OUTSIDE THE FELLOWSHIP HALL. NONE IN ANY SUNDAY SCHOOL ROOM
NONE IN THE CHURCH
8) CHECK THE NURSERY
IF YOU HAD CHILDREN IN THE ROOM PLEASE CLEAN
AND STRAIGHTEN AS NEEDED
9) TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS
10) LOCK ALL DOORS AS YOU LEAVE
11) TEXT Tonna@770-655-5053TO LET HER KNOW YOU HAVE LEFT THE CHURCH. SHE WILL COME AND SET THE
Borrowing tables and chairs is a benefit that we extend to our church family.
Church members wishing to use any tables and/or chairs from the church must check the availability with Tonna.
If you have any questions regarding these GUIDELINES please contact Tonna Dutton, Greg
Hight, Rocky Dutton,
any member of the The Deacon Board, or the Pastor.